Office of the HOD
- To provide visionary and strategic leadership in all areas of delivery.
- To ensure the efficient and effective management and administration of the Department.
- To ensure that all learners receive quality basic education and training.
- Establish and maintain an effective and efficient education system.
- Manage effective and efficient communication services.
- Render a comprehensive legal service.
- Establish sound internal auditing, risk management and anti-corruption practices.
- Establish and maintain integrated governance practices.
- Enforce the implementation of information security practices across the Department.
- Enforce the application of DISTRICT integration (Departmental NEPAD).
- Manage the effective and efficient provisioning of professional and DISTRICT services.
- Manage the effective and efficient provisioning of corporate services.
- Perform the functions of the Accounting Officer as defined by the PFMA.
- Enforce the improvement of education standards.
Tel: 018 388 3429/3432/3404
Fax: 018 388 3430