Chief Directorate – Auxiliary Services
To provide Quality Auxiliary Services.
- Establishment of sound information communication technology systems.
- Render sound physical resources and facilities planning and management services.
- 3.Facilitate and co-ordinate the implementation of the school nutrition feeding scheme.
Tel: 018 389 8072/8004
Fax: 018 389 8237
Directorate – Information Communication & Technology Services
To ensure the establishment of sound information management and information communication technology systems.
- Establish, co-ordinate and maintain an educational management information system to provide statistical services.
- Establish and maintain the departmental web based EMIS.
- Facilitate, co-ordinate and ensure the establishment of e-learning systems at learning institutions.
- Facilitate, co-ordinate and ensure the establishment of ICT systems at learning institutions.
- Ensure the establishment and maintenance of information technology systems.
- Tel: 018 389 8030/8029
- Fax: 018 389 8240
Sub Directorate – Business Information System Services
Purpose: Establish and maintain Management Information Systems..
Sub Directorate – E-Governance & E-Learning Services
Purpose: Co-ordinate the implementation of the utilisation of computer hardware and software in Learning Institutions, Education Libraries and Offices.
Sub Directorate – Information Technology (Technical) Services
Purpose: Ensure the establishment and maintenance of effective and efficient Information Technology Systems throughout the Department (including Learning Institutions).
Sub Directorate – Education Management & Statistical Services
Purpose: Establish, co-ordinate and maintain an Educational Management Information System and provide statistical data.