Chief Financial Officer
To support the Head of Department (Accounting Officer) and other Senior Managers in the execution of their functions in terms of the legal framework that governs the operations of Corporate Services.
To ensure the effective and efficient interfacing of and rendering of corporate services across the Department.
- Establish and maintain sound financial accounting and management practices.
- Establish an enabling environment and workforce.
- Provide quality auxiliary services.
- Analyse and forecast financial trends.
- Manage accounting and financial tracking systems.
- Administer the WALKER/BAS and PERSAL interface.
- Tel: 018 388 4303
- Fax: 018 388 1772
Sub Directorate - INTERNAL CONTROL SERVICES
Purpose: Maintain effective, efficient and transparent systems of financial and risk management and internal control practices.